I found a few past Christmas' that I thought would be fun to share. I think she has the same eye shape as Zack. Good lookin' kid. The shape of the face is different...
I love these pictures! You need to find Natalie and Brooke at 4 years old, I think the age makes a big difference. And I think it has a lot to do with the big brown eyes.
I love these pictures! You need to find Natalie and Brooke at 4 years old, I think the age makes a big difference. And I think it has a lot to do with the big brown eyes.
ReplyDeleteI think she looks like Natalie. Especially in the picture when Brooke is behind with her arms around them.
ReplyDeleteThe one of Zack swimming reminds me of Judson AND Barrett. Stokes all the way. Also, I agree...I think she looks like Natalie too.
ReplyDelete