Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Happy 21 Years

Now everyone knows that marriage is a lot of work and that you constantly need to be thinking about your better half more than yourself. Serve them, love them and serve them some more...It is so great that we have the knowledge that it is totally worth it to fight to stay together and to be strong because we have the same goal of living together with God as families for eternity. 

Happy Anniversary to someone who knows me better than I know myself sometimes and still loves me. It is totally worth it to do the work and reap the rewards. It is so nice to be able to see and be in total awe of all our hard work and dedication together. I always wonder what great things will happen next.  I look forward to the joy we will continue to generate together and the awesome experiences we will continue to share. Love the sweaters...
I found some fun pictures...

2 comments:

  1. Wow! 21 years! Congratulations! Marriage is a lot of work but it's the best outcome of hard work out there. You guys just look so cute and young in all of these pictures. We all do! I hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just had out 10 year anniversary. We aren't the best at celebrating each year. Usually just a card. We were going to make an effort and do something fun this year but then we moved so that was our anniversary present. Maybe next year. Haha.

    ReplyDelete