So Tyler and I decided to get a new bed for Christmas this year. We wanted to upgrade to a king size bed so we heard Costco had good ones and they ship for free. I was pretty surprised when I saw the UPS guys carrying this box up to my door.
It was so small! We thought somehow we ordered the wrong bed. But after we took it out and let it poof back up it was just what we ordered!
Isn't it crazy? It is a comfy bed though and we are loving having more room.
Did you get a new head board too? Or it just fit? Looks good! And I'm glad it expanded for you.
ReplyDeleteWe bought a king size headboard a long time ago from a friend and we've been storing it in our garage. It was nice to get that out and make it worth storing for so long.
ReplyDeleteThat is funny that it was a popout bed. So do you still like the bed? We are going to be upgrading to a king within the next year so it is time to mattress shop.
ReplyDelete