Sunday, December 7, 2014

Lottie is trouble!! First steps!

Lottie has begun.  We were just sitting in the kitchen and she stood up and took 3 steps and then fell.  Once she tried once, she just can't stop.  She keeps getting up and taking a few steps.  She is so little. Looks like she may be walking by Christmas.  Here is a little video of one of her attempts.  It is so hilarious.

5 comments:

  1. The cutest thing! She seems hyper. I love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was just a matter of days. She's so cute! She'll be running by Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man! She is going to be all over the place! She is so little running around. I can just see her and Bennett running off together. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHH! She is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love watching her full speed ahead at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete