Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Amelia's Dance Performance and other videos

Amelia started dance this year and she had her first ever performance on Friday! It was at Round Rock's Christmas tree lighting and it ended up being not as stressful as I thought. Amelia was very focused and did a great job! I asked her if she saw us in the front row and she said, "No mom! I was listening to the music and looking at my teacher!" She is the tall one, 3rd from the right.




And then some vintage Maya from 1 year ago. My favorite part: Let me sing it.

And current Maya:

My friend Amber made us this cute nativity and I love it so much.

8 comments:

  1. Yes!! Amelia is so good! Definitely keep her in dance, that's the number one thing I wish I could've still been involved in (I'm calling you out mom ;)) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia was the star in that dance. She knew all the moves so well. Great job, Amelia!! I love Maya's singing. She's darling!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie, great job in the dance. You were right on. Maya, such a performer. Hey!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've watched the videos of Amelia dancing and Maya singing, over and over. I love them!!! They are so genuine. Amelia does every move so good and pretty. Maya is a crack-up. Love it. You & Juan are raising STARS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last comment was mine--Grandma Stokes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amelia definitely knows what she's doing in her dance. I love how she stretches her arms out and covers the girl next to her but when the girl does it to her she's bugged. She's a star!
    Maya is just too fun! Her and her spunky little attitude. Singing the cool kids song was so good!

    I love the nativity blocks. Such a perfect gift for your kids to play with too. You have such talented friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amelia was so good at dancing. She was definitely the star. She was so good to be able to do the whole dance in front of all those people.

    I love that Jingle Bells video so much. I remember watching it a ton last year. She is just so funny wanting to sing all alone.

    ReplyDelete