How fun!! He is so good to turn around and everything. Lottie can't do that yet. She is still at the practice stage with just a few steps. I love how proud he is of himself. So cute.
I love how he turns and comes back towards your voice and command. My very favorite part is his little belly in those onesie PJs. I miss little toes and fingers. He is so sweet. He looks a lot like Maya.
Adorable! He is already a pro! I just love him. Now he's going to be all over the place!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!! He is so good to turn around and everything. Lottie can't do that yet. She is still at the practice stage with just a few steps. I love how proud he is of himself. So cute.
ReplyDeleteI love how he turns and comes back towards your voice and command. My very favorite part is his little belly in those onesie PJs. I miss little toes and fingers. He is so sweet. He looks a lot like Maya.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to watch. I also loved seeing your Christmas tree and how you set things up!
ReplyDelete