Yes we have added a new addition to our family! Our new to us 2005 Toyota Highlander fits right in! I took purchasing a car more serious than ever. Obviously safety was #1 on my mind and Tyler definitely wanted us in a 4 wheel drive so when we found this SUV that is the same color as Ava (our toyota Avalon) and nice like she was inside we knew she was the one. We have named her Landry and are so happy to have her in our family.
That looks so nice. So does it have 2 rows of seats in the back or is that just a lot of storage space back there?
ReplyDeleteIt had another row of seats that cash stay up or down so our seats 7. I'm glad I can drive friends around now and join the bigger car mom's :-)
DeleteWhat a nice car Heather! I really like it. Wow and a 7 seater, so roomy. The kids can get their own full benches on long trips!
ReplyDeleteGreat looking car Heather. I like the Toyota's a lot.
ReplyDeleteYou are now a soccer mom!
ReplyDelete