Friday, January 23, 2015

Mickey obsession

Cami wanted to see Lottie walking so here is a good video.  She started to walk a lot while we were at East Canyon and now she rarely crawls anymore.  She is a little wobbly but will just fall and get right back up.



Here is a little treat of the Hot Dog dance.  Bennett is so funny to watch.  A few months ago, Heather had him doing the dance for 10 minutes straight. It is his favorite thing to do and it never gets old to watch him do it.


Bennett loves his Mickey Mouse stuffed animals.  He sleeps with them and they will hang out with him for most of the day. Mom and Dad gave Daisy and Donald to Lottie for Christmas but she rarely wants to play with them. Here are a couple of pictures of Lottie sneaking in some cuddles.




Bennett securing them again and making sure Lottie can't get them.


I love this last video of Lottie giving all of them to Bennett.  He has just started to really say Thank you to everything.  He won't say it if I prompt him to but just naturally says it on his own. It is so cute.


3 comments:

  1. I love all these videos! Lottie is walking so good! That is so funny how Bennett makes sure all his stuffed animals are away from Lottie. She will learn to work her way in. Your family is adorable(even you Sam!). We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The hot dog dancing is great! It looks like you have a really good set up for the kids to play. You need to walk around and give us a tour of your house on video one day. I would love to see it. Lottie is so cute. She is walking so good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at them playing together! I had to explain to the girls today that Oscar loves pulling apart legos, that is his favorite thing, just like their favorite thing is to play with Strawberry Shortcake. Oh those pesky little baby siblings. I love Lottie's walk, I LOVE a new walker, cutest thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete