Monday, January 12, 2015

Videos from Texas




Mom requested more video. The first is Oscar walking and that was 5 days ago, he is super stable now and walking all the time until he falls in the middle of the floor, then he'll have to knee walk to the nearest chair or wall to help stand himself back up.

The second video is Amelia talking away about Christmas and playing pretend. We recently started Amelia in speech so I am trying to get her talking on video so that I can use it to go back and compare in a year or so. She is quite the talker and wants to tell stories or talk our ears off all the time and it is really delightful.

Third video is just Maya pretending to refill her sippy to Oscar's distress. He thinks she is taking it from him.

And before you get too jealous, this was a 70 degree day 5 days ago. We have been having highs in the 30s the past few days! But it is set to go above 60 again this weekend, so I love our little glimpses of winter.

5 comments:

  1. I love that Oscar is stealing Maya's drink. Lottie always does that too! Amelia is so good to be able to explain a whole game to you. She is so old now.

    Oscar's walking video is set to private. Can you switch it so we can see it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the Oscar video too when you change it. Amelia is talking great! She's improved lots since we saw you guys. I'm sure her therapy will help even more. I love how good your girls play with eachother. It's so fun to have a sister. It mashes me sad Sami won't have that but I'm sure she'll find her sisters in friends. Maya is so cute and fun too. She's grown so much I can't believe she's 3! Oscar was done putting up with her imagination. Thanks for posting these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oscar's video should be working now. I know, I love that I captured Oscar's frustration with Maya. He has such a hard life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amelia is talking so much better. I could really understand what she was saying about her Christmas presents. I have decided to go into speech therapy so it is exciting to see her doing so well. Also, Maya was multitasking when she was filling up Oscar's drink, talking to you about playing school, and walking around like she was a little mom. I can't believe that it has been a year since I was in Texas. That was such a fun trip.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They change so much so fast! Four of my five did speech therapy they all loved it. Caleb was ready to graduate a couple months ago but didn't want to so they said he could stay until the end of the school year. My partially deaf child is the only one who didn't need speech. I think that is so funny.

    ReplyDelete