Ruby is now 7 months 11 days old. She has been crawling for about 2 weeks now and is getting quite good at it. I call her crawling, "crawling for a purpose". She'll only crawl to get to something she sees right then. She's not exploration crawling just yet.
.
She also has 1 tooth coming in. Mom noticed it on Wednesday and I noticed it yesterday. So exciting that she's growing. Not so exciting that she's growing so quickly. She is just getting over ear infections so it's nice to have my happy baby back.
.
I have a couple of videos of her crawling and laughing. She's just the cutest thing ever and we love her so much!!!
We love it when she comes over to our house. She is so happy and her smile brightens the day. It is good to have her feeing better now.
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute! I love her laugh. She is just moving all over the place now. It's so much fun to have a baby to entertain everyone.
ReplyDeleteGrandma: She learned to crawl so fast. And today I saw he stand up to the couch. She didn't know how to get back down to the floor. But Crystal and I watched her figure it out and she went carefully down to the floor to her seat. She's a fast learner. And soooooooooo cute.!
ReplyDeleteIt seems like we haven't seen you guys forever!! Ruby is going to be practically walking when we come. Haha. I wonder if Ruby and Lottie will still be about the same size. Lottie has grown a little bit. We are excited to come for Easter/General Conference weekend!!
ReplyDelete