There are steps under there somewhere
Because it's another snow day Zack woke up early and snow blowed the driveway and front walk so Kevin could drop him off at his friend's house on his way to work. I am becoming a shut in...never leaving my basement, sitting in front of my fire.
The top of the hot tub was cleared before last night's snow fall...it is still snowing and is supposed to ALL DAY LONG!
Trapped in no place to go "Hmmmm, I used to be able to just walk right over to that tree...not sure what is going on."
Over 2 feet of snow overnight last week.
Don't be too jealous Dad. Our almost 5 feet of snow in 2 1/2 weeks cannot even compete with your 70 degrees and Cami's almost 80 degrees. Church was cancelled yesterday, another snow day for us today!!! Craziness I say! The only plus is we have played Bonanza, Clue, Cranium and Mario Party as a family. Now I wish I could get Nat to play card games with me. Zack mentioned wishing we had Killer Bunnies. Ginger! Where are you when we need you? Enjoy your day!









Thank you for these pictures. It reminds of the good old days when we had to use our snow blower. I guess we won't complain about our golfing weather.
ReplyDeleteHoly cow! That is a lot of snow! Your warm fire in the basement looks so comfy. I would be a shut in too. Yeah I won't complain about the great wether here at all! I'm glad you guys are playing games and making the best of it!
ReplyDeleteGrandma: That really is crazy! I can't comprehend that much snow. I hope it stops soon so it can melt before June! Kelly, vegitate by the fire as long as you can. Most days when you tell me what you did, I get tired myself. So take it easy while you can.
ReplyDelete